Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Back but busy

I'm back at work again after a week of vacation and moving to my new flat.
My internet connection at home is still not up, and my ISP has managed to "squeeze me in already on the 18th" which is of course totally unacceptable, but being and old state monopoly with a 90%+ market share they pretty much live in a pre-millennium world and think they can basically treat customers any way they like.

I have a lot to talk and write about but my mailbox is screaming for attention and I need to wade through some 1000+ mails and figure out which ones to ignore and which ones I better not ignore.

My rendevous with the Lovely K in Paris went very well (if I close my eyes I can still see her walking around the hotel room in nothing but high heels) but I'll save the details for later when I have more time and a clearer head.

JB

No comments: