Thursday, June 08, 2006

You don't look with your hands...


I while ago I had an unusual bit of luck and actually won 500 FREE songs on the iTunes Music Store. This has enabled me to explore a lot of music that I otherwise would have missed. Instead of keeping all the good stuff for myself I've decieded to blog a bit about some of the music I've purchased.
My taste in music is very versatile and right now I'm kind of falling in love with the British indie scene.

If you like "The Arctic Monkies" you need to check out a band called Milburn and their EP - "Send in the Boys". There's 3 really good and quite catchy tunes on there, and especially "17" and the title track "Send in the Boys" are indicating that this band could be the next big thing.

You can check out the lads here and of course here

Enjoy

JB

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you like exploring new music, www.pandora.com is priceless.

Finray said...

Thanks for reminding me. I signed up a while back and then forgot all about the Music Genome thing...

I usually use www.last.fm which is quite good.

JB