Monday, June 19, 2006

Dear girls in the office

It's not that I'm ungrateful or anything... I mean, I really like it in the summer when you're all tanned and beautiful and I do appreciate your small tops and mini skirts. It's good to re-discover the female curves you've been hiding under your sweaters all winter. But, ladies, if you absolute must wear flip flops or other varieties of open shoes would it be too much trouble to spend 15 quid on a pedicure first? Lovely as you may be, if your toe nails and feet are not well cared for it's a major turn off. Not that I'm a fetishist or anything, but ugly feet just adds too much to the ick factor.


JB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first boyfriend told me that the ultimate turn off would be a girl with skanky feet, he told me this a week after I had discovered Bliss.

Since then.. Bi weekly appointments on the dot, there is never an excuse to have skanky feet.

Never...

Having skanky feet says:''YES I know I look hot and everything, but if you came home wit me you'll see my kitchen is a pig sty and I have roaches''

It's a bit like being a secret grimy girl.

Did that all make any sense...

xox

Finray said...

tilda,
...and it's propably not only the kitchen that's a mess. I get images of mucky underwear and bathrooms too foul too mention..

JB