Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Meeting...

I'm in a meeting and should really pay attention to the presenter, but blogging is more fun and the presentation is for the customers and way too technical for me anyway and being a sales manager I'd rather leave the nitty-gritty stuff to the techies anyway.

Only thing bothering me is that our guy (someone corporate send over) is not performing well and is very uninspiring and seems, well, unengaged. Either he got too late out of bed this morning or this stuff is just too tech to be really interesting.

Bla...bla...bla....Sony XDCam HD....bla...bla...Support for 1080/59.94i/50i....bla...bla...Editing Integration....well, all interesting if you happen to work in the tech department at a Broadcaster I guess, but for the rest of us....utter greek.

Hope your day is more inspiring than mine....


JB

No comments: