Monday, June 26, 2006

News Flash

Just had a fantastic and eventful week-end and I now have proof that cold drinks and hot women mix very well.

In other news I'm leaving for Barcelona tomorrow. Usually traveling on business involves going to interesting places and sitting inside looking out for 48 hrs. Not this time!
So, my meeting is Wednesday and Thursday, but as we start early on Wednesday and the afternoon flight out of Copenhagen was fully booked Tuesday afternoon, this means that I'll leave tomorrow morning and will actually have a full day to myself in Barcelona. But, it gets better...See Thursday the meeting is supposed to end around 5.00 PM which means that I cannot catch the last flight back and will have to spend another night in Barcelona. Good times!

It's been ages since I've been to Barcelona and I look forward to seeing the city again. Also, Spain is playing France on Tuesday, which means that with a bit of luck I can experience the dancing and singing in the streets when Spain sends the frogs back under the rock from which they crawled.

Hasta luego

JB

No comments: