Friday, September 29, 2006

I have my very own and personal Mrs. Robinsson. She's pushing 50 but she's still a very hot and passionate woman and I believe that every guy should be allowed his very own specimen. I met her ten years ago when I was in my early 20s and we still meet every 6 months or so for drinks and a couple of nights of no-strings-attached sex.

Anyway, my Mrs. R runs a quite successful modeling agency and this week by coincidence I met her while visiting a studio of a mutual friend where she was doing a casting for a female fashion underwear-peddling company.

Mrs R had arranged an impressive line-up of very talented young girls all hoping to land a contract with above mentioned fashion house. Maybe I'm getting old but, bar none, these girls were perhaps the most superficial and stupid bunch of women I've ever met. The constant name-dropping, the ubiquitous chatter about luxury fashion brands, the constant angst of not yet having received a VIP invitation to the MTV Music Awards in November. Man, these girls were between 18 and 22 and looking good was all they knew how to do, and being "somebody" or "with somebody" was all that mattered to them. Empty lives with no prospects beyond the age of 23 other than netting a rich husband and kicking back as a kept woman...

(OMG...I'm ranting about the youth...I'm starting to sound like my dad...)

Well, enough about hot young chicks with fit bodies and feather brains. I must now get in the shower so I'm all clean and fresh for when Mrs. R arrives in an hour.

Hope your week-end looks as exciting as mine:-)

JB

No comments: