Thursday, September 14, 2006

Naughty Meetings ?


This morning I had a meeting at a hotel on the fringe of the city centre. The meeting was held in the hotel conference centre and obviously other great companies were using their facilities as well. Running a bit late I was looking for my meeting room and in doing so I passed a room (door shut...) which had this sign on it...WTF is a Dilf? I wasn't born yesterday and I've surfed the web enough to know about M.I.L.Fs so In my filthy mind these Dilf guys must be up to something naughty. Any ideas? Maybe the D stands for "Dads"...?

(For the linguistic challenged: the sign says "Welcome to Dilf", see Danish is an easy language...)


JB

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can think of a few of those... Ahem. Typing out loud.

Anonymous said...

....sure hope it's not dogs or any other kind of fury animals..


Besos
Martina

Finray said...

..sorry girls...I did some research and it would appear as if "Dilf" is an acronym of: "Danish Infrastructure and Logistics Forum"...Not very sexy....