Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Spanish Slip

One should think that by now I should have learned that genius is located in the brain, not in the genitals. From past experience I know that sleeping with somebody I work with (sleeping=having gorgeous and wild sex) can be a sure way to make myself miserable, so I'm surprised that I'm now sitting here facing that same issue once again.

As you may now I've been to Barcelona for a few days for a pan-European company meeting. Apart from a lot of listening and talking these meetings comes with build-in social interactivity. This time, for me, the social part became maybe just a little too interactive as I interfaced perhaps a little too much with the lovely K, who has a central position working out of the company's' London office.

So, Saturday night coming home from the Shoko Lounge I bump into lovely K at the hotel bar, where she's sitting struggling to get her 2.5 inch heels off. Being a gentleman (albeit a drunk one) I offer my assistance and she returns the favor by offering me a drink.

Lovely K is a beautiful 5.3ish petit girl with long curly raven black hair framing her delicate featured face and Saturday night a black mini-dress graced her fit body. So, 5 or 10 minutes into the drink I find myself gently massaging her sore feet and very attracted to her beautiful smile and intelligent eyes. By the time the bar closes we both agree that one more drink probably can't hurt, so I put my arm around her and off we go to my room with every intention to raid the mini-bar.

Back in the room I'm mixing the drinks while she's freshening up in the bathroom and then the moment comes. I turn to give her my special Campari Soda/Vodka drink and at that moment I look at her and think: WOW. She's the pinnacle of femininity, not to fuck her would be a crime.

So, before the ice cubes are gone from our glasses we're in the shower washing off the sweat, kissing and whispering sweet and tender words.

That night I'll never forget. The way she curls her toes and arcs her body when reaching climax, the way her soft breath turns into heavy breathing, panting, and eventually screaming, the way her small tits and nipples reacts to even the softest touch or kiss, the way she bites the pillow because she won't wake up the neighbor, how her soft tanned flesh feels against mine or how I can gently massage her clitoris slowly going faster and faster and more rhytmic as her pressure builds up, and how she's asking for deep penetration just as an orgasm shakes her entire body and she feels like she's elevating from the befloatingng in mid-air feeling nothing but ultimate pleasure. No, that I'll never forget. And I'll also never forget the way she later used her body to bring me great pleasure, how demanding her mouth can be, how she would tease me for what seemed like a decade before finally bringing me to a powerful climax, and (very importantly) the way she can keep me up all night (literally) and still leave me wanting more, more, more...And post coital...Lying in bed, listening to her soft breathing realizing that the mere smell of her hair and skin can be arousing, kissing, hugging, stroking her thighs and kissing her nipples, feeling how I get a reaction from her as she again parts her legs and let me play, rub, kiss and lick until she's all orgasmic and ready for penetration again...

And in the morning at breakfast cherishing the fact that her and I now have a secret that we cannot tell anyone. Sitting with my group looking at her and lying through my teeth telling them that after the club I went straight to bed, whilst looking at her knowingly, and jumping up on down on the inside of my straight face. And sitting there enjoying breakfast, while extremely erotic fragments from last night keeps popping up in my head and feeling good about the pleasure she gave me, and feeling even better about the pleasure I gave to her.

So, as you can probably imagine I'm totally in to this woman and yet it just feels, well...wrong. You see, although we work for the same company and the distance between us is hundreds of miles, the different work related tasks that we have means that we'll sometimes need to professionally disagree, and argue a lot, and scream, and go behind the others back to get things done. Getting emotionally involved with someone you need to challengege on work related issues from time to time is not healthy thing on a short term basis and can be a really dangerous thing on a long term basis (job-wise).
For the moment I've decided to keep the line warm and respond in a sweet, naughty or just pure dirty way to the sweet little e-mails and text messages she's been sending my way. See what happens...

JB

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend. An a fierce disagreement over something work-related can make for some hot make-up sex that's decidedly extra-curricular...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....I like the way you describe the actual act...although there's WAY to few details...

xox
Genevieve

Finray said...

Hannah: Very true, and since she's based in London we don't see each other that often, so there'll be a lot of catching up to do:-)

Transgen: err...for more explicit stuff may I suggest Chelsea Girl or Diary of a sex fiend

JB

Anonymous said...

nice post! :)