Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Great Expectations

Bip, bip - the phone vibrates in my pocket competing with my still hot lunch sandwich for my attention. Drying my hands in the napkin I look at the colourful display of my P900 (pathetic phone btw - getting a Nokia next time) and press OK to read the message. It's the Lovely K.

"Miss your touch. IM me soon, OK?"

I finish my BLT at amazing pace and rush back to my office almost tripping over Connor (bosses' dog - brain like a pea, build of a rat and the ego of a lion) sending him running for cover with a surprised yelp.

Me: Hi princess - what's up
K: I'm in the office can't call right now...
K: ...just wanted to say that I miss you - xox
Me: ahhh that's sweet. Now what's really up?
K: I'm afraid that I need you...
K: in a meeting
K: in Paris next week
Me: When? Tue-Thu I'm busy rearranging my sock drawer...
Me: and Fri I'm dating Paris Hilton. Again.
K: Funny. It's Thu and Fri and you're invited to spend the week-end.
Me: Sounds like a plan.
K: Cool. And btw, I wasn't joking, I really do miss you and your hands...
Me: ...me too. You've been on my mind a lot lately.
K: ...and we both now you have a filthy mind
Me: Yes, maybe you could send me some juicy pictures..;-)
K: ...why not a movie?
Me: Actually, I'd much more prefer you live....
K: You will have me live and you must take me live, honey...
K: Gotta go, OK? Save yourself for me...
Me: CU soon pretty.

K logged off.

So the scene is set for what I hope is going to be a couple of Parisian nights of passion. And I don't think I can save myself for her until next week...If I close my eyes I can almost feel her moist body against my skin and imagine how beautiful she'll be as I slowly kiss her pink parts building up the pressure until she's tingling all the way from her neck to the tip of her toes and begging for release.

JB

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah. Gotta love the delayed gratification. Anticipation is half the fun.

Finray said...

Chastity is not exactly my strong point...but I agree that anticipation is fun...Hmmm..better start taking some cold showers.